| SL:Marine's Carry THIS To Save Lives... Being a parent without life insurance feels reckless, right? Because it’s not about you. It’s about being prepared when something goes wrong. Same thing applies at the range, or on the road, or out hunting. Here’s the harsh reality… If someone’s bleeding and you can’t stop it… You’re not a hero. You’re just a guy watching it happen. That’s why Marines are trained to carry a tourniquet everywhere. Not a “maybe someday” tool. A first step lifesaving tool. That’s exactly what The Clamp is.
It weighs 3 ounces. There’s literally zero excuse not to have one. So I’m making it stupid easy. I dropped them to $19 And I’m throwing in my Tanto Knife FREE just to push you over the edge. Because if you’re on my list… You should be equipped to protect your people. There are limited kits available at this price. 
|